Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Parlour to Parlour continues with Episode 2: Leopold and his Fiction

To say that Sunday, February 15, 2009, was a busy day for me is an understatement.

I had decided to devote the entire day to Parlour to Parlour shoots, after discovering that I couldn't spread them across two days. Basically, nobody was willing to give up any of their precious Valentines Day hours for an interview. In hindsight, I should have known better than to propose V-day for anything other than a date. But all was well that ended well: I did have a date of my own on the 14th, and I made the rounds on the 15th to visit three different artists I had discovered through my time at Performer Magazine. Daniel James from Leopold and his Fiction was the first I met that day.

See the full post at Popdose.

No comments: