Monday, October 8, 2007

New reviews & previews

Actually, these have been posted for over a week now, and I'm just finally getting around to posting 'em here:

I've got one over at Bullz-Eye, a review of J.J. Cale's Rewind: Unreleased Recordings. If you like Clapton, you should look into this one. If you don't like Clapton, you should look into it too. He's an American original with one consistent sound, so if you like one recording, you'll probably like 'em all.


And then, over at West Coast Performer, I cover the latest from the Beltholes. Excellent band, best CD I've reviewed for Performer so far, and dig that Meet The Beatles LP cover homage.


(As always, all my reviews can be read in one place at The Front Parlour.)

Coming soon: more reviews (of course), and, shooting for tomorrow sometime, a recap of Cosmic Control Productions' return to Northern California this past weekend...

No comments: